Sunday, May 20, 2012

Time and Relative Dimension in Space

So first, and foremost, my first doctor. I jumped into the series a few years back and only got to catch the season 3 finale. Yes, the fifteen or so glorious minutes somewhere at the very end of the season 3 finale was my first taste of Doctor Who, and to say the least I was hooked almost immediately. However, as circumstances would have it, I couldn't compete for the TV when Doctor Who would air, so I waited until time would turn in my favour.

What is it. . . four years now? It certainly feels like four years, I can finally sit down and watch the entire series, as well as reap what I can from the older series from documentaries and summaries. Doctor Who has been my Avalon the last month or so while I get through a really stressful time. I've been hitting nasty art blocks, and there are just too many ideas that are missing out on being conceived while I battle blocks. So today I decided to slow things down. I've never drawn quite like this style before, but I'm beginning to like it.

Next, another Time Lord my sub-conscience whipped up one night when I was trying to sleep. It's whipped up two, actually, the second I've yet to rekindle the memory of what he looked like. Now mind you, this guy is not a regeneration, he's a separate character all his own, who had his own dimension that the Doctor stumbled across. There's so much more to the story but in short this guy mistook the Doctor to be a threat to his dimension and essentially bloodied up his mug. My mind is violent.

Wish I had more to update with, but like I said. . . art blocks galore. They're like mosquitoes, honestly. Where there's one there are bound to be more.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to look into this "Doctor Who" show now... you have me interested. I hope you can figure out a way to overcome those art blocks. I love you! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete